IC's goal was to build a school bus that would not only provide the utmost protection for students but get high marks from the people who buy, use and maintain it. So they started with an IC Bus™ integrated chassis and built an all-steel cage body onto it. We added 16-gauge steel side sheets and 18,500-lb. rear steel-spring suspension. From an engine standpoint, we offer the time-tested Cummins ISB, and the PSI Propane and Gasoline engines which offer you a widely diverse lineup that can cater to your individual transportation needs. You get the ultimate in peace of mind with IC; This is thanks to their ease of serviceability and the largest Dealer Network.
- 158", 169", 193", 217", 236", 254", 276"
- 29-78 passengers
- 23,500-33,000 lbs.
- Parabolic Taper Leaf: 8,000 – 10,000 lbs.
- International® Vari-Rate Spring: 13,500 – 21,000 lbs.
- International Ride-Optimized Suspension (IROS Air): 15,500 – 23,000 lbs.
- Cummins ISB6.7
- 200hp/520 lb-ft - 260hp/660 lb-ft
- PSI 8.8L Propane
- 270hp/565 lb-ft
- PSI 8.8L Gasoline
- 265 hp/548 lb-ft
- Allison 2500 PTS with Direct Mount Cooler
- Allison 3000 PTS with Direct Mount Cooler
- Eaton Procision™ Dual-Clutch Automated Manual
- Hydraulic Brakes with ABS and ATC
- Optional Air Brakes with ABS and ATC
- Air Drum Brakes and Air Disc Brakes