Having a rugged, reliable Cummins L9® diesel engine located in the rear of the bus gives you many advantages. It reduces noise for the driver, allows a better view of students entering and exiting, and provides easy access to engine components like the side-mounted radiator and rear-facing fluid check points. The Cummins L9 provides up to 300 hp and 860 lb-ft of pull, so if you need to transport up to 90 students comfortably, the IC Bus RE Series has you covered.
- 222", 249", 276", 303"
- 72-90 passengers
- 31,800-37,000 lbs
- Standard Parabolic Taper Leaf:
- 12,000 – 14,000 lbs.
- • Hendrickson -
- AIRTEK® Air Over Leaf: 12,000 – 14,000 lbs
- International® Ride Optimized Suspension (IROS)
- 21,000 – 23,000 lbs.
- Cummins® L9
- 260 hp, 720 lb.-ft.
- 270 hp, 800 lb.-ft.
- 300 hp, 860 lb.-ft.
- Allison: 3000 PTS with Direct Mount Cooler
- Air Brakes with ABS and Optional Automatic Traction Control