New Job Posting - Bus Account Manager
We are currently accepting applications for a Bus Account Manager to be located in Calgary, AB covering central and southern Alberta.
The Bus Account Manager’s primary role is to promote and sell our products to existing customers as well as prospecting for new opportunities in Calgary and surrounding areas. They are a vital member of the sales team, one who has a direct impact on dealership profit and the development of our customer base
Duties & Responsibilities
- Professionally represent the Sales Department and the Company
- Sell and promote the company’s products ranging from school to commercial buses
- Ensure sales growth and profitability in your allocated territory by proactively identifying sales opportunities and creating new business
- Provide customers with prompt and accurate sales quotes
- Utilize inventory while collaborating with the sales team to meet projected sales targets
- Maintain and develop positive customer sales relationships
- Continuous customer service including customer problem identification and concern resolution
- Accurate and timely maintenance of sales reports using the required procedures and software; such as CRM
- Participate in ongoing learning of our products and services available
- Complete and maintain training.
- Excellent communication skills and effective listening ability
- Ability to identify customers’ needs and opportunities that will produce additional sales
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to take initiative
- Strong negotiation skills with a passion for sales
- Previous sales experience in a bus, truck, or related industry, is required.
- Post-secondary education is an asset.
- A valid class 5 drivers’ license is required. Class 3 is an asset
What can a career with us offer you?
- Commission program with excellent earning potential
- Affordable benefits package including dental & disability
- Retirement plan
- Access to the latest products and training
- Opportunity to work with a trusted and valued product line
- Support and leadership from a strong dealership network
Western Canada Bus is a leader in bus sales throughout Western Canada with our head office located in Sherwood Park, Alberta. We offer multiple locations providing parts and service for our customer base that covers the entire network. From school to commercial buses we can provide our customers with a one-stop solution for all their transportation needs.
Join our team today!
Send our resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please