New Efficient Collins Transport Bus Now Available!
Western Canada Bus is excited to introduce the new ‘Collins Transport Bus.’ Built on the most impressive drive train available, the Collins Transport gives you greater efficiency with less fuel, while still delivering the dependability that you have come to expect!
The new Transport bus’ narrow body is easy to maneuver through even the tightest city streets making it easier to get to where you need to go. The superior front-end visibility improves safety for drivers and up to 25* passengers, thanks to the industry’s largest view-out window. The Transit Delivers all of those features while still being covered by the best warranty in the business.
The Transit Bus is only available on the Ford Transit Chassis. It is available with either a 3.7L Gas or a 3.2L Diesel engine, mated to a 6-speed auto transmission with HD overdrive. The transit offers, even more, capability with a SRW and DRW configuration available.
Western Canada Bus is taking orders for the Transport bus now! Estimated build time for the Collins Transport Bus is roughly 5 months! Be sure to order yours now to make sure that you receive in time for Winter!
Some of the key features of the bus are:
- Narrow-body design that offers easy vehicle maneuverability
- Large view-out window reduces blind-spots and enhances visibility
- Innovative structural design provides unparalleled safety and features an exclusive one-piece tubular roof bow design
- Industry leading external storage compartment
- Altoona tested simulating seven years and 200,000 miles of wear
- 5-Year body warranty and limited lifetime paint warranty
Standard Body Features include:
- One-Piece 1/2” Marine Grade Plywood Flooring
- Wrap-Around Rubrails at Seat and Floor Level
- 4 Interior Dome lights
- 7” Stop/Tail/Turn Exterior Lights
- 4“ Stop/Tail/Backup Lights
- Tinted 28” x 30” or 36” X 30” Split Sash Windows w/12” Opening
- Rearview and Crossover Mirrors
- Black Wrap-around bumpers
- One-Piece Tubular Steel Roofbows
- 1.5” Batted Insulation
- High-Density Isolation Pucks
- 3-Point Seats (Required on <10,000 GVWR) • Bench Seats (Required on >10,000 GVWR)
Click here to get more information about the all new Transit and to submit your quote request!